Join two digital conferences this week on effective teleworking policies and advocacy for business sustainability.
Monday 23 March 2020, 14:00 – 15:30 (Europe CST)
How to develop effective Human Resource telework policies
Questions to be covered:
- How has the private sector made use of technology to keep their business on going?
- What challenges are business facing? What has been the impact on productivity?
- What are the health and wellbeing related aspects that businesses should take care of?
- To what extent this is consistent with your privacy and security policies?
- What are legal challenges? Can adaptation to this kind of crisis be considered as a new feature of the future of work?
Wednesday 25 March 2020, 14:00 – 15:30 (Europe CST)
Economic advocacy to assure business sustainability and avoid massive job losses: what works, what does not.
To register, please contact Marina Wiebusch at wiebusch(at)ioe-emp.com. These digital conferences will be in English.