- 2019 Meeting of IOE Members from Europe and Central AsiaInvitation letter
- 2019 Meeting of IOE Members from Europe and Central AsiaDraft Agenda
- 2019 Meeting of IOE Members from Europe and Central AsiaInformation on the logistics
- Hotel Reservation Form IOE Meeting 2019Sina Bernini Bristol Hotel
- Hotel Reservation Form IOE Meeting 2019Hotel Angloamericano
The General Confederation of Italian Industry (CONFINDUSTRIA) will host this meeting, to be held on 12 and 13 September in Rome.
As previously announced, at the invitation of the General Confederation of Italian Industry (CONFINDUSTRIA), the annual meeting of IOE Members from Europe and Central Asia will be held this year on 12-13 September in Rome.
The various sessions of the meeting will focus on:
- National social policies in the context of globalisation and the multilateral trade system.
- The challenges for Employers’ Organisations in a changing political and economic environment.
- The ILO 2019 Centenary Declaration and the opportunities for employers.
- The digital transformation of work and its challenges for Employers’ Organisations in terms of representation, changes in business models, industrial relations and skills anticipation.
This year's meeting is of high relevance for the IOE and its Members because, in preparation of the IOE Centenary in 2020, it will serve as the basis for Members to shape the priorities, vision and objectives of IOE action in the region and globally.
We are pleased to make the following information available (please see the links under "Resources"):
- Official letter of invitation from IOE Vice-President for Europe and Central Asia and the Director General of Confindustria;
- Draft Agenda of the meeting (with registration link at the bottom);
- Document on logistical information;
- Registration Forms (hotel forms).
Please do not hesitate to contact me or Pierre Vincensini if you have any questions about the programme.
Please register for the meeting here. Please contact Monique Depierre for logistical inquiries.
Senior Adviser for Europe and Central Asia