- IOE Asia Regional Digital Conference: COVID-19 Business ResponseAgenda - 27 March 2020
- Asia Regional Exchange on COVID-19IOE overview presentation
- Malaysia Business Response to COVID 19 byPresentation by Datuk Hj. Shamsuddin Bardan, Malaysian Employers Federation (MEF)
- Impact of Coronavirus in BangladeshPresentation by Farooq Ahmed, Bangladesh Employers’ Federation (BEF)
- Possible scenarios and impact of COVID-19 in BangladeshImpact note - study coordinated by BEF
- COVID-19 situation in MaldivesPresentation by Mohamed Ali Janah, National Federation of Maldivian Employers (NFME)
- New Zealand and COVID-19Presentation by Paul Mackay, Business New Zealand
- Singapore Business Response to COVID-19 PandemicsPresentation by Stephen Yee, Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF)
Tomen nota de esta nueva conferencia digital dedicada a la región de Asia (en inglés).
The Asia region was the first to experience the negative impact of Covid-19 on the its population health, business operations and overall economy.
It is very likely that Asia will experience a second wave of virus cases as travellers abroad are forced to return home given that many countries are closing their borders.
In effort to combat the global fight against Covid-19, IOE is mobilising its regional network to exchange the latest information on efforts by business and employer organisations’, updates on health and safety measures, as well as the initiatives taken by their government to mitigate the financial losses.
The digital conference will take place on Friday 27 March at 8:00 – 9:30 am (CET). It will be conducted in English only and no translations will be provided.